Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control your worry no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
If this sounds like you, it time to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Difficulty controlling worry, and worrying about too many things
- “Worst Case Scenario” thinking
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Feeling nervous, on edge, or tense
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, encourage your body to relax and feel at ease in life, and shift the way you engage your thoughts and daily life to invite more contentment and joy.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms of anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.