Are you feeling hopeless, isolated, and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
You are not alone. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are strategic shifts we can make to improve mood and regain hope for your life.
I aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives. We also work to shift your relationship with the symptoms and get curious about what the symptoms may be communicating to you.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation about therapy for depression.